Tech Challenged Senior Attempts Photo Post Again

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's what I thought when I first saw her, but after I read her write up saying beagle/spaniel mix, I just kind of forgot about the BC possibility.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
our boxer/border collie mix and your penny could almost be family .
DSC_0152.JPG

food,treat driven///psycho kissing sleep on top of daddys girl.... would not give her up for anything......

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i vote for border collie too. i have a friend who breeds them. i have met some wonderful and smart ones and then i've met some on the 'alert' side that just didn't like my Ein. that 'on guard' stare is scary.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
attempt to post a picture involving two devices

What were the two devices, So Lucky?

With the handiness of this smart phone camera, I'm posting pictures with it and then typing out text with the tablet. It has an easier to use keyboard.

At first, I'd get a little confused but I just have to click TEG's save draft icon and get back online with the tablet later.

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had to download the pic from my phone to my computer, then open the pic in "paint", resize it, name it, save it to my desktop then drag and drop to the forum message. It sounds like fewer steps now, but at the time it felt like a major operation. I had to print off some directions from a friend on a different forum.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was this a smart phone?

Would you use it to access TEG, online?

If so, you could just upload the picture to TEG. Unless having it sideways might be the result. That seems to be a real problem with using a cellphone camera.

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a Samsung Galaxy S 5, Steve. I can get TEG, and I can take beautiful pictures, but I have not yet been able to get a pic from my gallery to the forum. I think there is a way to switch from one screen to another, but can't find that info in my "Dummies" book, or anywhere else, yet.
Some folks on a different forum I participate in have been discussing this same problem, and those with Android phones like mine also can't post directly fro their phone, so at least I have company.