Tell Me All About Raspberries!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've heard of Tyler! My niece's ex in laws live there. I heard they did have beautiful roses. It Tyler about an hour and a half from Houston?

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've heard of Tyler! My niece's ex in laws live there. I heard they did have beautiful roses. It Tyler about an hour and a half from Houston?

Mary
More like 4 hours, maybe 5 from Houston to Tyler, depending on traffic.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Closest biggest town is Tyler, renown for it's roses. Lots of agriculture around there, greenhouses and all kinds of "growies" :) We'll be ummmm..... maybe 20 miles from the city limit sign of Tyler.
I got on Google and looked up Tyler and directions from Here! A 13 hour drive. Did you know you will be living 2 hours East of @SweetMissDaisy ? TX is one BIG state. :( I also have a childhood friend living in Carrolltown. AND one in Houston.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's a lot closer than it seems! We did 13 hour drives all the time to get to my folks house. It makes for a long day, but totally doable. You could visit all your friends in Texas Carol :)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay have you put your house on market yet? Talk about stress, trying to keep house spotless for realtor while living in it.I lived though it once never again!! Realtor would call have someone who wants to view we are right down the road be there in 5 mintues.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haven't put it on the market yet. I want to know the other place is ours before we sell this one. The idea of it all going south, before we sign on that dotted line.........

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey! This thread made thread of the week, so let's talk about raspberries some more!

@ninnymary is the Fall Gold raspberries thornless?

Pictures of raspberries would be wonderful! I know all of you raspberry pickers have pictures!

Latest posts