The Any Wonderful Food You Made From Your Garden Today Thread!

kathyschix

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
vfem said:
OMG Kathy!!! please come over for dinner tomorrow... if you cook I will supply the ingredients!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone. Leftover pizza tonight. The cobbler was OK but I think it needed ice cream!

ohiofarmgirl

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
cobbler ALWAYS needs ice cream!

last nite we had fresh pea risotto...and this morning i'm having fresh blueberries with my own goats milk yogurt

there just may be green beans tonite....

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hattie the Spiced rhubarb and ginger brulee recipe looks devine :p :) I will defenatly try that one this winter :clap

Has anyone any advise on how long you can or should leave a whole chicken rest with a herbal rub before roasting it? I have been thinking of putting sprigs of Rosemary and Tarragon in the cavity while roasting it on the grill spiket. Any advise??? I will put the rub (any suggestions what to use?) on it after I get home at 5pm so I will put it on the grill by 6pm. So we will have dinner about 8-8:30pm.. Oh maybe another candle light dinner outside ooo ;) hummm now to figure what wine? Then Blackberry/Rhubarb cobbler with whip topping So I will just see what veggie we may have ready. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

:frow Karan :D

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I had fresh green peas and carrots from my garden. With an egg salad sandwich from my hens.

The peas and carrots were out of the ground and onto my plate in less than 30 min.!!

3675387537_425ffa56f2.jpg

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
mmmmmm I love peas :)
I am not cooking and barely able to get in the garden ..I am having drama instead right now ..I would rather be gardening and cooking but drama inflicted itself on me so I have to deal with it ...errrrrrrr

it is fun seeing what others are eating however!

I have lots of food ready I just need to pick and cook ..maybe Thursday I can bury myself in dirt instead of the crap I am buried under

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Oh, Catalina, I love peas and carrots, they look soo yummy :p

Sure wish I would have had some to go with our roasted chicken I did stuff Rosemary and Tarragon from my herbs inside. it was yum

the pie is a combination of our Blackberries and Rhubarb I decided to try out No recipe I just threw it together, with a crumble topping. I didn't even use whip topping , I just ate it as it was and still warm from the oven. DH said I needed to make that a regular. :love

Oh My it is very tastey.. :p :thumbsup
[We had a very tastey dinner.

:happy_flower karan :D

Latest posts