Woo Hoo, it's done!

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I must be missing something. I don't see the numbers.

Mary
See if this helps

DSC_0304e.jpg

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very cool.:thumbsup At first I couldn't see the numbers, but once you pointed it out I thought "how did I miss that?":p

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is real cool. I likewise didn't see the numbers until you drew them in. If that makes me a unsighted dumb redneck, so be it. I am always impressed by your hand crafts.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
At least I know it isn't jumping out that they are a date. I didn't want that to be the first thing you saw when you looked at the quilt.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I went back to see if I could see it. Nope, I tried and tried. Don't bother trying to explain it Kassaundra, I probably still won't get it. :rolleyes: The quilt is amazing by the way.

Mary

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Okay I've gone back and forth over this project all day, mostly back, as in I hate it. I now have the blocks in place in the whole cloth, it isn't what I had pictured in my head when I started this project. I don't exactly hate it at this point, but don't love it either. If it's blah to me b/c I don't like modern contemporary I can live w/ that, but if it is b/c it is poorly executed modern contemporary that is another story.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So those detailed intricate squares are quilted to that gray swirly designed fabric? The shiny ribbon design takes away from your work. JMO for what it's worth. I love the designs of the squares.

Latest posts