Worlds Most Counterfeited Item Sneakers !!

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't really remember. I suppose my first definitive memory relating to them was during one of the Rock, Mineral, Jewelry and Gem shows at the Country Center in White Plains. There was a seller there who mostly sold findings, but did also have a selection of Venetian beads, including a few trade bead "factory strands" (that is strands as they were sent out from the makers, and had never made it into the actual trade market) that he sold bead by bead. One of the patterns he had there was one usually called the "peacock" (though, since I tend to classify designs that use the same shapes but different colors under the same name, I usually think of it as the "blue cucumber"* Of which I bought one for a fair amount of money (I later learned that the peacock is and extremely common bead; and I could have gotten one easily for a whole lot less than I paid). I guess that was where it began with that bead, plus two others (he had two strands so one of each, and the peacock strand had an mistake stringing of a "white cucumber" among all the blues. He's still there (and I think still has some of the strands) though it had been ages since I bought anything from him**

Just though you be curious, someone posted a hank of the same beads (same design same format) so I can show you what they looked like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142175200967?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Latest posts