1001 possibilities

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I keep thinking "rebar posts and let something climb them". Sweet pea, clematis, the list is awfully long especially in your zone

pjn

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I use a smaller version in my kitchen with the hooks great to display pots and pan lids, holds basket with pencils and mail. one on back porch with hooks holds all kinds of gloves, clothespins, wasp spray, gardening baskets, easy to attach baskets with hooks to hold small items. Agree snatch them up.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
some of the beans on @Bluejay77 bean thread might like that to climb up! i wish i was much closer or i would have snatched up at least one of those for my pole beans. thought it might be neat for some tomatoes to grow through too!

if you can do multiple tags on Craigslist i would at least put it in the farm & garden area and maybe the industrial area too.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Take the wings off three of them and use them as an arbor entrance to your garden. Grow a beautiful clematis or annual flowering vine on it.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Take the wings off three of them and use them as an arbor entrance to your garden. Grow a beautiful clematis or annual flowering vine on it.

If I did that I'd leave the wings on and at a 90 degree angle to stiffen it. I'd worry about wind if it were covered with vines. But with those wings on and turned it should be real strong.