1040, done

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, you had to pay a late fee for not signing? I mailed my forms one year and remembered even before I reach home that I had forgotten to sign them, so I went and put another set in the mail same day, April 15th.

Talk about confusing! My forms and check in one envelope and my forms and signature (with a note) in another. I did get 'bawled out' for not waiting until they contacted me for not signing, but I didn't have a fee.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I paid ... and was told that they couldn't begin to process the return until it was signed.

The 2 other errors occurred more recently after I pretty much always get it out of the way early.

I doubt that making a mistake early is ever grounds for a fine.

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Remember those days. Driving to post office at 11:55 to mail it in with appropriate amount on check..... Didn't want them to have my money an hour before they had to.
Seedcorn, that's exactly what my husband says and does. It drives me crazy. I'm the type who wants to mail it in as soon as possible so that I can get that monkey off my back!

Mary

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
To each his own. If that is all we do to drive our spouses crazy, we've been too easy to live with......:celebrate

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
To each his own. If that is all we do to drive our spouses crazy, we've been too easy to live with......:celebrate

I guess you probably don't actually want a list, right Seed?

I don't want to know all the things I do that drive my husband crazy, although I'm sure it's a very short list. tee hee smiley.gif

Latest posts