2015 Little Easy Bean Network - Old Beans Should Never Die !

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh andrea rose is beautiful!
your alice sunshine came out very deeply colored.
Holy cats, just exploring it now...

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerweaver, How do we go directly to the beans you have posted here. I have the link to your flickr page. There are a lot of previous photos to wade through. I thought you might know of a way I can go to your new bean photos quicker.

@marshallsmyth, How did you find flowerweavers beans she has grown this season on her flickr page?

Last edited:

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
@flowerweaver, that Red Eyed Ranger you have pictured is a segregation that I've gotten out of Red Eyed Ranger. Go to my website and look up Red Eyed Ranger. What I have on my page is what I've been selecting as Red Eyed Ranger. I have given what you got a working name of White Soldier. Just thought you might to know.

Wow you have done a fantastic job with all those beans you grew. Maybe not a lot of quantity but you got nice seed out of what you did harvest.

Last edited:

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy Russ, I did it differently. first i typed in on a new tab, flickr.com, and then i simply guessed flowerweaver might be the flickr name to find. doing like boris and natasha looking for da moose and da flying squirrel from frostbite falls, :p

russle up my sleeve, pull a rhinoceros from my hat, and wow, sure get to wondering about how da beans are doing!!!

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
OK, before you all get TOO excited the bean photos you are looking at are the RECORD photos I took of the beans I got from @Bluejay77 and @marshallsmyth and others. I have not yet photographed the ones that were harvested from them--so, I'm afraid you guys are admiring your own work, LOL. Most of the beans I harvested look kind of wimpy by comparison.

Latest posts