2019 Deer Harvest

I have been way to busy to keep up with things like I have in the past, and right now we are still "camping out" so to speak so I don't have a place set-up for processing like I did at our old house. Anyway, I wanted to share this...My grandson went with me deer hunting a few times last year, and we harvested a couple of deer, and I remember he took a shine to it right off the bat. Well he jumped in with both feet this year, wanted to help me do everything, filling feeders, planting food plots everything. I used it as a good opportunity to teach him how hard work usually pays off.
During the pre-season, we plant a lot of food plots, specifically for deer, but everything uses them. He has set with me several times now during hunting season and watched the fruits of his labor pay off, maybe not in the buck of a lifetime, but defiantly in his work benefiting the local wildlife. My son got him a Red Rider BB gun last Christmas, and he has to take that thing with him everytime we go hunting now Lol...

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg
IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg
IMG_0450.jpg
IMG_1033.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures! That is a wonderful gift you are giving him. He will treasure this all his life. To this day, I know a buck track from a doe track because my grandpa taught me.

Latest posts