2019 kiwi harvest..

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
did you know that egg cartons make the best kiwi holders for mailing...
IMG_0819.JPG

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
did you know that egg cartons make the best kiwi holders for mailing...View attachment 33593
I do now. What a lovely surprise, Lloyd. When I saw the box I thought I had bought some daylilies and forgot to tell them to ship in the spring. It was getting towards dusk and at a quick look I thought they were some strange bulb to plant. I will set them on the windowsill as instructed. You really lifted my day. Thank-you
Cathy

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
went back in the weather records we had a average winter, and we went from winter directly into summer. it was dry and warm when the kiwi's were blooming we had plenty of pollinators buzzing around for a change.....
so everyone of the females got knocked up....:lol::lol:

that's a good sign you're doing good things. keep encouraging diversity. :)

Got some on Friday, Thanks Major. My wife snatched one up give it a good washing and commenced to cutting it up and eating it. When her lips turned inside out, I told her they were not ripe yet....she was like now you tell me. Thanks again major!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Got some on Friday, Thanks Major. My wife snatched one up give it a good washing and commenced to cutting it up and eating it. When her lips turned inside out, I told her they were not ripe yet....she was like now you tell me. Thanks again major!
:lol::lol::lol:... they are tart little things when not ripe,
you're welcome

Latest posts