2020 shortages

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Over here all supermarkets are fully stocked, it did take till juli or August for all the baking goods like yeast and flour to be back in stores. Since then everything is back in stores. I do know there are longer delivery times on some products that became more popular during the pandemic like bicycles and desk chairs. Electric bicycles really took off these last few years, but we've always were a cycling nation. Do you see them often?

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Costco out of toilet paper yesterday I was told, so I went to Walmart to see what was going on. You could see where a lot had been bought but there was still a lot. I saw holes where food was but not sure what it was. One spot looked like cereal and DD said all the soup was gone, but I am not sure. I have heard of cake mixes being low and I did notice that at our grocery store.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
People are starting to panic again. Our DD and family, in Odessa, are surrounded by hot spots for Covid. Odessa has not yet shut down, but it is probably coming. It worries me that they are so far away. They have no friends, can't go to church or social gatherings-and they don't want to. Both are in schools, DSIL is an assistant Principle and DD is a college Professor. Both are exposed, 2 kids in school and 1 in day care. They are so isolated. They work, go home and that's about all.

Latest posts