vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hooray you posted!

Now I must check out the link. :rolleyes:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well Boggy...I didn't quite get the video. But it's o.k....jokes usually go over my head. :/

I was worried about you with the crazy weather we've been having. Glad to know you are o.k. Don't stay away too long. Some of us miss you!

Mary

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Been kinda "crazy" 'round here for the past "little while". Been getting more hours at work (usually until 10 to 10:30 pm), gardening and composting "needs" have increased (that time of year).......or yea, there was that 11 day period that I didn't have internet access (apparently, when you miss paying the cable bill by "the cutoff date".....they cut you off. Go figure).

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
BoggyB, I thought maybe you'd been moved from your Boggy Branch into coastal waters by a vagrant breeze!

First, I'm telling myself, "But, they said northern Alabama!" Then I learned that the tornadoes were much more widespread.

Then, a week & a half later, really big storms and a huge number of tornadoes in the Southeast! We still don't seem to be hearing from some of our Georgia, Arkansas, North and South Carolina members.

Steve

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
digitS' said:
BoggyB, I thought maybe you'd been moved from your Boggy Branch into coastal waters by a vagrant breeze!

First, I'm telling myself, "But, they said northern Alabama!" Then I learned that the tornadoes were much more widespread.

Then, a week & a half later, really big storms and a huge number of tornadoes in the Southeast! We still don't seem to be hearing from some of our Georgia, Arkansas, North and South Carolina members.

Steve
Luckily, we were over 200 miles south of the storms and didn't get anything off of it. It REALLY carved up the center and northern part of the state, though. Those folks are REALLY hurting. The tornado hit one small town between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham destroying EVERYTHING....including the bank. It sucked the vault out of the bank and they STILL haven't found it. The FBI, Treasury Dept. and other agencies are looking for it.

Latest posts