72 Guests online - Come on an join us!

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Come on you lurkers, spring is in full swing for most of us here, join in on the gardening talk! :rainbow-sun :watering :rainbow-sun

chiknhut

Sprout
Reaction score
Ok. I confess that I have been lurking since I joined BYC last year.

jlmann

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hey I lurk someimes too. But if you have questions we would love to help. It's pouring rain here and I can't get anything done so I'm bored senseless anyway. Come and talk to us lurkers!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You don't even need to ask questions to join in full swing!!!

Go ahead and join and post pics of your garden make us all jealous!!!

Or just come in and say hi and let us know you'll be lurking for awhile... its just nice to know you like it here. ;)

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It's the Plant Police.... they are watching us to make sure we do not spill out over the Country!! God Forbid if Ronny Apple Seed should come a visiting! ...or they are just here to watch Joe!!!! ummmm :cool:

Huggs,

Ron

Please do come join in...you can see we are all making it up as we go along, but amongst us we have those moments of clarity and we adore New Sprouts! ....like you!

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
HI! Lurker #78 here... I think. Thank you for letting me lurk tho.
Nice forum, looks active and fun! Now if I was half as good with computers as I am with aphids and mildew... well, if you see me lurking I'm probably just lost. But, glad to be here! :)

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Lavender2 said:
HI! Lurker #78 here... I think. Thank you for letting me lurk tho.
Nice forum, looks active and fun! Now if I was half as good with computers as I am with aphids and mildew... well, if you see me lurking I'm probably just lost. But, glad to be here! :)
Yea! Another lurker emerges from their cocoon and blossoms into a participant! :thumbsup

Latest posts