a cell phone camera is just a silly temptation

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
So, you are thinking that the guy in the shade is smoking pot & not tobacco, Nyboy?

Yeah, that could be.

If so, I bet he goes back home, thinks about what he just did and doesn't come out for the next 24 hours! Then again, . . . he may have trouble finding his way home :rolleyes:.

Steve

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I seen that!! It was a beautiful bush for what they bought it for... LOL

My mom (a child of the 60s... LOL) smoked a lot of pot... and now has cancer and smokes it for pain.

One of my sisters used to smoke pot, and now is a nurse and hasn't touched the stuff in years and years.

My other sister probably smoked it but I've never asked her.

My brother smoked it a LOT when we were in school... went to rehab for it (and many other harder drugs) a few times.... and still occasionally smokes it when he has "extra money" (which isn't often... LOL)

I smoked it 3 or 4 times when I was between my jr and sr years of high school and decided I didn't like it and never picked it up again.

I don't see a problem with it for medicinal use. I think that if used wisely it's better than alcohol on your body, but just not for recreational use (same issues I have with alcohol actually.... ). I don't see a problem with people smoking it if they have the money for it, and are not neglecting their other responsibilities or using it while at work. I believe that if we legalized it so it could be taxed, it could help bring America out of debt. I believe that smoking marijuana is a safer alternative than filling your body with chemical pain killers.

(Can you tell I'm pretty relaxed about things like this? LOL)

Latest posts