A New Gardening Paradigm

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thYou guys had me going there for a minute! Thought I'd stepped into a time warp and lost a week of time somehow. Sort of like April Fools but for Earth Day, instead.

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The weather is inconsistent. I am going to plant the peas today, exactly on time, despite the record cold we have had. There is still snow on parts of the garden, but not where the peas go. I was quite surprised that I could did down a couple feet to set the poles.

We're expecting 2+ inches of rain Tuesday, and a showery week. Perhaps I will cover the pea seeds with some thick mulch for a day, or even black plastic (never tried that before). We have well-drained sandy soil, but I'm worried about the seed floating away...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@buckabucka is exactly on target and on topic.

To make up for yesterday's calendar error, in perhaps the weirdest way possible, here is what happened in 1956, on this date:

grace-kelly-wedding-gown-excellent.jpg
Grace Kelly married Prince Rainer, the 3rd ... and countless American school girls went, "aahhhh!" Since it had incredible importance, there were 2 dates for the wedding and Her Highness retired from her career at age 26.

Steve

Latest posts