A reminder to read The Rules

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Please take a moment to make sure you've read and understand The Rules. I would like to draw your attention to the following, specifically:

Do's
* Be friendly and coureous to all members at all times.
* Respect the TEG Staff. They dedicate LOTS of free time keeping the forum running smoothly.
* Be nice to newcomers and help them feel welcome.
* Respect that people may have a different political, religious, philosophical and cultural background than you.
* Be very descriptive in the subjects of your topics and try to stay on topic as you post.

Don'ts
* Remember this is a family board no foul language and no inappropriate "Adult" topics. - this includes via PM and reports.
* No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
* No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
* No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted.

The staff here isn't the huge staff that's found on BYC, it takes longer for response here sometimes, for that I apologize. I can assure you we take all reports seriously and act on them propmptly - but we're human, sometimes other issues distract and mistakes can be made. If you have issues take them to PM or reports, do not air them on the public forum.

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
for me this place is a reminder that I am part of a community
no single person just one of many and in order for this to run smoothly what I say (while not always of the most brilliant of things that could be said) should be said with the idea I am part of a "whole"

I have found that when a thread or a post becomes antagonisitic the best way to deal is to back away close the thread and move on ..if it is really disturbing push "report" a lot of times it will be addressed before you even report it

no one here wants to or can have full impact on your life unless you let them

this is an info board a place to gather and give info about a common interests

do not take it personally and if you do consider why?

thanks so much for all the work you do here mod and admin this is a nice place to visit ...

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reinbeau said:
Please take a moment to make sure you've read and understand The Rules. I would like to draw your attention to the following, specifically:

Do's
* Be friendly and coureous to all members at all times.
* Respect the TEG Staff. They dedicate LOTS of free time keeping the forum running smoothly.
* Be nice to newcomers and help them feel welcome.
* Respect that people may have a different political, religious, philosophical and cultural background than you.
* Be very descriptive in the subjects of your topics and try to stay on topic as you post.

Don'ts
* Remember this is a family board no foul language and no inappropriate "Adult" topics. - this includes via PM and reports.
* No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
* No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
* No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted.

The staff here isn't the huge staff that's found on BYC, it takes longer for response here sometimes, for that I apologize. I can assure you we take all reports seriously and act on them propmptly - but we're human, sometimes other issues distract and mistakes can be made. If you have issues take them to PM or reports, do not air them on the public forum.
Good thing this is garden site and not the basketball site. What good is it to have a basketball site and not be able to talk about fouls

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good thing this is garden site and not the basketball site. What good is it to have a basketball site and not be able to talk about fouls[
You can always go to BYC and talk about fowls..... :lol:

I am a moderator on two other forums, and I know how much work it is...

Props to the admin and mod crew!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hattie the Hen said:
:frow :frow

vfem :frow

Glad to see you back !

:rose Hattie :rose
U can C her? Good thing my 'puter doesn't let people see me.......

Latest posts