a Smile for Smiles

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
HI EVERYBODY! I'm checking up on you guys. Y'all are my extended family and I miss you guys alot. you're supposed to say "Y'all" with a southern drawl or else it won't take ;) 2013 was a very challenging year for me but I'm getting better day by day. I really, really want to start my gardening again soon but I just don't know if I'm up to it yet. I'll start slow and small to try to work up to it.

i found this avatar pic and it doesn't look anything like me but I liked it anyway. I got lots more smiles pics for you folks. And thanks for the ones you have posted. Maybe my mind is slipping 'cause I can't remember how to save your pictures for my avatars. I'll get back in the groove one of these days.

Whew, it took me a long time to write this so I'll say so long for now.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy Smiles. I vote for you having a small simple garden to get back into it. Maybe some Radishes, Leaf Lettuce, Bush Snap Beans, and a couple or 5 Corn plants. Maybe some grandkids or neighbor kids can help.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi there, Smiles! :frow I love the new avatar. :D

Hey, just getting your hands in the dirt and feeling the sunshine on your back will be so therapeutic. Maybe some container gardening or a small plot would be just the thing. Don't want those ol' weeds spoiling your summer. I'm glad to hear you are having better days!

I think you just right click on the pic you want and click "Save image as" to put it on your own computer.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yay! Great to hear from you! Here's a toast for your continued and improving health in 2014. :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, what Journey says. that button on the right side of your mouse...

Unless you got a new laptop like mine. On mine, the pad has no buttons. one finger bumped down on it is a left click, and somehow it knows that 2 fingers bumped hard on it is like a right click. Gadgets.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It IS good to see you back on TEG, Smiles. Start slow, start small, and keep smiling, but get your finger nails dirty. It is good for the soul.
Gypsy bling-smile.JPG

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
from Steve

to Smiles

It is so good to see you posting here, Smiles!

You should feel comfortable to decree whatever avatar you wish.

Some of us have people who handle essentials like that.

Otherwise, making a choice can be such a bother.

. . .

. . .

der5zs.jpg

Latest posts