A special day approaching

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be our wedding anniversary. Yup, it was 47 years ago on Valentine's Day when DH first asked if I would go out with him on a date. Friday, February 19th will mark both the 47th anniversary of our first date and the 45th anniversary of our joining in marriage.

Some things do get better with age. DH has always been a keeper but as we grew through the years we grew closer and he got better.

I get frustrated with our current situation, but he's still the center of my world.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
yup after 47 years both of you are center of each others world's... we all think of you two have prayers going to both you every day ....:hugs:hugs:hugs

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Smart Red It really warms my heart to hear about couples like you and your hubby, life happens, some good, some bad, somethings beyond our control but true love conquers all. Congratulations to both of you I hope you have a very special day.
Annette

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup whats your secret to a long and happy marriage ?
We worked together and had shared goals, but there is only one 'boss'. DH always had final say-so after always heard my opinions out. I convinced him he was my perfect husband and he grew into the position perfectly.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
A big Congrats to the happy couple. It is so great to see marriages last through all that life has to offer and still be happy and the center of each others universe. So happy for you. Big Hugs.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on your Anniversary. You have many happy memories to share with your other half. I hope you two have a wonderful day together, looking back and looking forward.

Latest posts