A special day approaching

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy anniversary! I know you will enjoy this extra special day. Wishing you many more. Your memories will be there forever.

Mary

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Congratulations on such a happy day !!!
The symbol of the 45 years of the wedding date is sapphire. Sapphire - this is a very colorful gemstone. In addition, it is a talisman that helps cope with the effects obtained from the stress. 45 years from the date of the wedding - a relationship that has all the advantages of stone - castle and beauty union many years of a strong marriage. Sapphire wedding - it is confirmation that life is good.
сап.png
When two hearts become one.
3 сердца.gif

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, a sapphire, for 45 years, also my birthstone :), so on our 45th hubby gave me a yesterday, today, tomorrow ring, two diamonds with a sapphire in the middle. The only trouble with this is I don't get to wear it very often as I always seem to be up to my elbows in dirt or worse I don't even wear my engagement ring because of this, that was quite a few years ago. All I wear is a plain gold wedding band, hubby had to buy me a second one, I wore the first one out :(. Red I hope you and your hubby enjoy your special day and have many more :hugs.
Annette

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nyboy We, too. This horoscope stones. A wedding have different characters: paper, wood, crystal ... depends on the number of years. 50 years gold, 55 years emerald, diamond 60 years. Relatives and friends presented themed gifts for the couple. You can arrange an anniversary photo album in this style.

Latest posts