A walk Around Joe's Jungle (All Pictures!)

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

His blue flower is a salvia. It is a frost tender variety that probably hasn't seen a frost in many a moon and after it blooms should be cut back substantially so that it can regrow and gain the thickness it deserves!

Oh, did I say that out loud? LOL :gig

Ron

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
tell us how you really feel Greens.

Joe continues to tease me with his begonia.

looks like the hyacinth beans are doing swell.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So Ron are you saying I should trim it a little?
smiley_battingeyes.gif

Beefy the beans are doing good.

oh did you mention my begonia? yes that is nice!

Just kidding around, I made mention I will be happy to hook you up in the spring with some. But not knowing were abouts you are I don't know when spring starts for you! ;) :idunno

Joe

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
[
Edited to answer the question, (stupid stupid stupid)
I think it is, but I forget! I am bad about just planting stuff not marking anything!
That's ok. You said feel free to ask questions... you never promised you would have the answer... :D

Hi,

His blue flower is a salvia. It is a frost tender variety that probably hasn't seen a frost in many a moon and after it blooms should be cut back substantially so that it can regrow and gain the thickness it deserves!

Oh, did I say that out loud? LOL
Ron
Thanks Ron... I love the blues! ... and the humor here!...:clap
Yes Joe... get out that fancy clippers... :mow ... what have you been doing?! ...:gig

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
LOL,

You guys are the best! I think Joe is out there revin-up his new fangled pizza cutter/manhood tool! LOL :gig

Ron

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hey there sorry I am so behind on reading everyone's post that this one popped up and I am swamped so I took a moment to visit your jungle Joe ..Lovely!!! thanks for sharing I see some of the parents to my plants there :)

and next time I am in Miami I am going to check out the coral castle Ron I have been past it several times and always said "gotta do it " well thanks to you I will!

I will leave you to your pizzacutter manhood now

Latest posts