? about uploads

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have a question about my uploaded pictures disappearing. Two of them were uploaded and posted yesterday and have disappeared and aren't on my upload page. Is this maybe because I didn't resize them first? I admit to being a bit lazy on that one lately, they were the only two that I have not resized before submitting. Or is it something else...?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
I have a question about my uploaded pictures disappearing. Two of them were uploaded and posted yesterday and have disappeared and aren't on my upload page. Is this maybe because I didn't resize them first? I admit to being a bit lazy on that one lately, they were the only two that I have not resized before submitting. Or is it something else...?
thistlebloom,

It does say this on the upload page:

Restrictions:
You can only upload JPEG, PNG and GIF files
Images above 50KB will be automatically resized to 640x480 pixels

Maybe this helps! :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thats why I didn't use my photo program to resize them, I figured they would be automatically resized when I uploaded. They did actually post, but then disappeared... :hu

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
ugh... really sorry about that everybody! We had a server problem where we lost some of the data on TEG. The good news is that I'm pretty anal about backups, so we were able to bring the site back up to a recent backup. I was hoping that we didn't loose any data, but it looks like we may have lost a few days of picture uploads. :(

The good news is that no posts or PMs were lost. Phew!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Latest posts