Ad

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a beautiful, young, vigorous Welsh girl with beautiful body type and plumage. Looking for a drake that I can share my interests with. I like long walks on the beach, swimming, orpine, hellgramites and cream corn. I lay big green eggs and have access to deep water. Contact if interested.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I kind of adore Welsh chicks!!!

Not so sure about the laying eggs part, not sure what orpine or hellgramites is or are, but would long walks along the shore of a lake do?

We might run into some Moorehens, Wood Ducks, Mallards, and we'll have to watch out during hunting season when it sounds like a war zone out there.

Do you know Welsh Gaelic?

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Yes, I tried to hide the point that it was a Welsh harlequin duck for as long as possible, trying to congregate most of the punchline.

Marshall, Orpine is a very common wildflower we have here in the Appalachians. Hellgramites are little bugs.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, now I'm confused, J. R.

I knew Wales was several thousand miles distant but . . . Appalachians?

I thought the Appalachian Mountains ended only a few miles north of Maine and that they are not in your part of Canada.

Steve :hu

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Okay, I'll explain the point of the joke. It's from the perspective of one of my Welsh harlequin ducks. That's should explain most of it.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
:bun

Detlor, do you know your sense of humor is eccentric?

:throw

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:he

And here I have Mr. Pekin Drake who loves foreign ladies.... she's just a bit to far for someone who doesn't like to travel much.

Latest posts