After Marshall lost his run for the Senate

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve......you are SOOOOOOO BAD!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Judging by the winter/ice/snow you are having-you might get thawed out by some scientists yourself in a thousand years or so. :gig:gig:gig

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have been in kind of a strange mood lately, Bay'. It is only with having Garbanzo around that I maintain any fragment of civilization.

Immediately after posting, I thought I should go back and change the name in the title. You know, just let people guess who I was thinking of. But, I can't edit the title in this new format! I guess.

Oh well, I hope he doesn't take offense. So sensitive & unpredictable . . .

Steve

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can only imagine what it is like to be cooped up due to snow and frigid cold. I go stir crazy as it is, being tied down due to caring for my mother. I try to find ways to amuse myself so I don't go stark raving mad. Thank God for TEG and all my friends here. I think Marshall will have a good laugh on this one, so not to worry. If you want poke some more fun, I am a good target and don't take offense. Amuse yourself, keep from going bonkers and have some fun.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you want to, you can edit your thread title -- I did mine twice for misspellings. What you can't do is edit someone else's tread. Gosh darn it, or I would 'a.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tickle his funny bone, Carol Dee?

He has those power tools that he uses, tho'. You know . . ?!

And, there was that time when I had my hand stuck in that bowling ball and Marshall helped me. Yeah, he had a club and I said, "Okay Marshall, when I nod my head, you hit it!" He said, "Okay, you ready Steve?" And, that the last thing I remember . . .

Steve

Latest posts