Alert on posts

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been having to constantly refresh the page in order to be able to click on things. Before every click almost. It's been like that for awhile now, week or two. I'm not sure why. My alerts are off too - sometimes it seems I'm not getting notifications. I see a new post in a thread I'm in, but didn't get an alert for it. Weird.

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It is currently Friday here in the USA, yet I can snapshot the future! This is Fun! Now for those stock tips...
Screenshot_20211112-230950.png

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Never.

I mean that I often look at the alerts after loading the What's new page. Never has it identified a post or like as "tomorrow."

That's a prediction or something. So, this is the future for Artificial Intelligence?

Steve
It's their crystal ball of course, that's why they can see into the future :ep

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never noticed but I have 3 posts tomorrow and a couple later today. Even tells me what time. They are good!

Attachments

• 235824C3-3F64-4E57-816A-277E53C183BE.jpeg
    235824C3-3F64-4E57-816A-277E53C183BE.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 125

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

You caught us out....

Tomorrows Lucky Numbers are.......

Lol. Would that be nice?

So Basically what is happening is this. Members other than in the US time stamp when they posted will be your local PC time plus or minus the Time Zone. For Instance the pic of Artorius. On his Profile, He disclosed his location as Poland. Thats +7 hours of your current time @seedcorn.

So thats basically the reason he "seems" to post in the future.

Regards.

Support.

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol. Would that be nice?

So Basically what is happening is this. Members other than in the US time stamp when they posted will be your local PC time plus or minus the Time Zone. For Instance the pic of Artorius. On his Profile, He disclosed his location as Poland. Thats +7 hours of your current time @seedcorn.

Regards.

Support.
You can also check on your account to see if your Time Zone is set correctly.

Click on your Account Name top right of the screen, then select Preferences.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can also check on your account to see if your Time Zone is set correctly.

Click on your Account Name top right of the screen, then select Preferences.
It’s no big deal but reasoning does not hold true as soon as I refresh, it’s correct. Plus they don’t have to be in another country. Not worth worrying about just something to start the day with a smile....

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Lol. Would that be nice?

Regards.

Support.
You need not post anything that destroys the Romance of Mystery, as I am sure you are well aware! I tire of the droll yet accurate academic postings as they never serve my imagination. But - perhaps you might improve over time? Here in the garden hope does in fact spring enternal!

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
You need not post anything that destroys the Romance of Mystery, as I am sure you are well aware! I tire of the droll yet accurate academic postings as they never serve my imagination. But - perhaps you might improve over time? Here in the garden hope does in fact spring enternal!
And gardeners should be used to thinking ahead. ;)

Latest posts