All Right! Momma's Gone To Work And I'm a Rock'in!

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Greensage45 said:
[
(I)n 2004 I signed up for an Associates in Business Office Technologies. I graduated with a 4.0 GPA in 2006. It was a ton of work but it was structured well enough to make this big leap!

Several of my classes were WebCT. I love them and I highly recommend them. Most are quite interactive. Most semesters I would seek out any of the available WebCT courses to take at home. The University of Phoenix has an e-campus and have often thought of going back to school again.

Ron
CONGRATULATIONS, Ron! NO ONE can take your awesome GPA away from you! You know, many professors/instructors grade their WebCT classes much harder than the traditional classes that they teach. I think one of the toughest online classes I took was "Intro to Weather," taught by a moon-lighting University of Illinois professor. His tenet for us: 'You will be able to forecast the weather after taking my class.' It was Nothing like an intro class, and I was convinced that I was getting a high "B" in the class, but after sweating it out, I ended up with an "A". Every time I look at the detailed maps on TWC I have a much better understanding.

Latest posts