Alpha Testers Wanted: Garden Manager

call ducks

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am developing a garden manager (internet app) right now and looking for 5-10 Alpha testers. Drop me an email at cmarenburg2@gmail.com if you want in.

Right now the features are kind of limited, the greenhouse feature is working (expect for the view function but i am working on that). The sales feature is almost done as well. How ever here is a full list of what it well do:

Add/Edit/Delete Greenhouses (We are almost done this feature)

Add/Edit/Delete Seeds

Add/Edit/Delete Seedlings

Add/Edit/Delete Stock

Add/Edit/Delete Sales

Add/Edit/Delete Finaces

Add/Edit/Delete/Manage Recurring Customers

Add/Edit/Delete/Manage CSA members

Add/Edit/Delete/Manage Farmer Markets and Sales

Add/Edit/Delete/Manage Large Buyers(Ie. Chain stores)

Easily View Sales

Easily View Expenses

Automatic calculation to give you total money brought in

call ducks

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
gardentoad said:
What o/s is this app for, phone iPad, or what

Don
Internet app (app is just short for application) so it well work on all computers. But you should have Chrome (latest version) or FireFox (latest Version) :)

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
you mention FireFox but have you tested to make sure their type of coding doesn't try to rip apart your coding? we have this issue where i work that Firefox tends to cause issues with our online database.

call ducks

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Chickie'sMomaInNH said:
you mention FireFox but have you tested to make sure their type of coding doesn't try to rip apart your coding? we have this issue where i work that Firefox tends to cause issues with our online database.
What do you mean?

FireFox should not cause issues with any database, infact no broweser should cause any issues with a database. If there are issues, with your database at your workplace you should have someone to look at it.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
for some reason the functionality of our database would lose some of it's ability to work with Firefox, links and tabs would stop working and i remember one of our customer care people saying that the codes for them could be 'ripped apart'. http://www.msb-services.com/adori.asp just a little information about what we're doing. we do billing for the schools providing special education health related services that are Medicaid billable. so this system is massive in the collection of information.

Latest posts