AMKuska's 2017 Garden

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
he does enjoy working in the garden with me. He is so super proud because of the 5 or so boys that run wild in the neighborhood, he is the only one allowed to walk in the garden itself. He tried to bring a boy in with him, and the kid stomped on my broccoli patch. Lured him out with popsicles and told them no garden visits until i can show them how to walk with ninja feet.

now i have 4 kids dying to know how to walk in a garden without stomping on anything.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks good. Do you have any lawn area you could eliminate to have more gardening space? Do you garden in containers? I admit those are a pain in the butt but it's better than nothing.

Mary

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband is very proud of his lawn, and in no way am I allowed to creep into it. ;-) I do container garden quite a bit. My beans and lettuce are in containers. The rice patty is in a kiddy pool, and the squash are in a raised planter my husband made.

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just went out to do some weeding and discovered the first flowers on my tomato plants! What an encouraging sign! Although it is a bit odd my tomatoes are already flowering yet my peas haven't started yet. Maybe I need to put dead fish under the peas too

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dog is allowed to do what ever she wants. Once when I stopped by for a visit my father kept saying the dog was upset I was there. I said maybe I should leave then, he said yes that would be best !!!