Angry Chickens?

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
There you go Backintime- there is more than one way to skin a cat! Good job!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
wow back in time! I would never have thought of zip ties thanks for the good idea :thumbsup

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Zip ties are my version of duct tape, my hubby and i both use them for tons of stuff! There are so many different strengths and lengths of them now, they can work for almost anything! A compost bin is a new one to me tho! :)

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
A lot of police departments are starting to use large zip ties in place of handcuffs these days.

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I don't keep zip ties in the house anymore. Ever since my son put one of the big ones around his neck and pulled it tight. It was absolutely terrifying! Maybe once my kids get too smart to wrap things around their neck I'll keep them around again.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
With all the unbelievable stuff little boys do, it's a wonder any of them make it to adulthood. My little brother did something similar with a rope while he was playing cowboys and Indians years ago. My son and his buddy launched themselves on a raft into a flood-swollen creek. Neither of them could swim yet. I can empathise with your terror, Mama Chicken.

Latest posts