ANNOYING pop up ads ...

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
For the last few minutes I have been getting 3 uh oh pop up adds . They need to be killed immediately if not sooner !!! :rant

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have little trouble ignoring most pop up ads, but there was one for a truck that kept popping up OVER the area I was working on and I was unable to click the options visible under the truck ad.

I ended up shutting down and trying again later. So far that one ad has been the only one to affect my ability to do things on this site. At the time, I was trying to stop watching some threads.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have little trouble ignoring most pop up ads, but there was one for a truck that kept popping up OVER the area I was working on and I was unable to click the options visible under the truck ad.

I ended up shutting down and trying again later. So far that one ad has been the only one to affect my ability to do things on this site. At the time, I was trying to stop watching some threads.

Red. I think it was Journey that told me how to get around that. Just scroll down. The ad stays in place but the box you wan gets uncovered so you can click. Nifty saw where I mentioned it and said they were sometimes having that problem on explorer and firefox. I haven't had the problem for several days so I assumed he'd fixed it.

Bob, I saw a few a couple of days ago where they wanted you to download some application. One even had a warning that you couldn't open messages on this forum if you didn't download their application. Since I could open messages I kind of ignored it. There's one visible right now at the bottom that wants me to "Remove Malware- Free". Yeah, right!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
My computer speaker went off again with another mechanical uh oh. Then a pop up for a credit card came on. There is no "X" on the add, just a full page add. The only way to get rid of them is to close down the computer and then restart it again.

Latest posts