Answering some of the unanswered posts.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have been going back and trying to answer some of the unanswered posts that we have in the index.
If anyone else can take the time to go back and look there are some very valid questions that people are waiting for an answer to.
There are a few from some new people that no one answered. I did my best to answer them and now they will be listed in the regular part of the forum where they will be easily seen and probably more answers will roll into those questions.
It would be nice for everyone to have their questions answered so if anyone can take the time to check out the unanswered posts it would be great.

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I usually try to do this whenever I can too. If the posts are too old though I usually skip over them. I'll keep looking though.

Good thinking!

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Many of them either don't need a response (they're in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or just offering information), but I did go through them and answered a few.

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Between the two of us I think we answered almost all of the outstanding posts that we can!

Good work Ann! and thank you simple life for pointing this out!

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I appreciate you both taking the time to answer them.
I hope I didn't sound like a jerk or anything, I am not trying to sound disrespectful. I just know that its disappointing not to get an answer sometimes and some of these posters were newer members than me so I thought I would just help out.
I answered I think 5 of them to move them on out to the regular forum again so they would be open to discussion and its worked out well for a couple of them.
Just trying to be helpful.Thanks for the teamwork.
Natalie

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh, no, Natalie, you're not a jerk, it was a good reminder! I've got so much ground to cover with all of the forums I'm on and moderate a gentle reminder every once in awhile is very helpful :rainbow-sun

Latest posts