Any Tricks to Keep Envelopes Unglued ?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
NOPE !!! :lol: I just spent over $10,000 to buy kitchen cabinets, range, hood, counter tops, and floor tiles and other items ( sale and/ or negotiated prices ) for our house PLUS too many hours to count on my labor to demolish the old kitchen, then slowly fix and repair original construction wet back worker mistakes :he that adds additional TIME to fix. Not to mention time , doctor visits, physical therapy to heal a major shoulder injury then later pnaumonia. All this for my wife . Now, will Santa bring me something of equal value for Christmas just for me ??? I don't think so .... :rolleyes: Fair ? :hu
Sounds fair to me!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob you cook so kitchen also for you.
When the kicthen will be done, it will be HUGE ( big enough for 4 people to easily work in ... will have 2x the cabinets and counter space as before, a 40" professional gas range with 2 convection ovens . According to my wife, she will do MOST of the cooking, if I am not completly limited to BBQ outside if it isn't raining I can use the microwave and occasionally the range. Wife is a fabulous chef, so I can live with the banishment, and I do get to indulge in the goodies of her "twist of the wrist". :drool

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I remember redoing my kitchen, it started out as just putting down hardwood floor, snowballed into gut the whole room. Dry rot made whole floor come up to replace beams, them mold behind cabinets made drywall came down. Did have fun picking out new cabinets and appliances .