Any Tricks to Keep Envelopes Unglued ?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, just bought a purse and it had a packet of silica! Mail came early today so I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
New purse and shoes, good for you Mary !!
Took my husband's car for service and waited 2 hours. I just had to spend the time at a mall a couple blocks away. With the commute left my house at 7:40 and didn't get back till 12. I figured I deserved a treat for using up a half day to do something for my husband. haha

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took my husband's car for service and waited 2 hours. I just had to spend the time at a mall a couple blocks away. With the commute left my house at 7:40 and didn't get back till 12. I figured I deserved a treat for using up a half day to do something for my husband. haha

Mary
You sorta think like my friend Barb if her husband spends big money on himself, say for a new shotgun she buys the equal amount in jewelry for herself! :eek:

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I'm not a big spender or shopper. Two hours is my max, then I have to get out of there! My last purse was a $3 dollar garage sale find so I think I was due for a new one. ;)

Mary

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
carol that sounds fair to me.
NOPE !!! :lol: I just spent over $10,000 to buy kitchen cabinets, range, hood, counter tops, and floor tiles and other items ( sale and/ or negotiated prices ) for our house PLUS too many hours to count on my labor to demolish the old kitchen, then slowly fix and repair original construction wet back worker mistakes :he that adds additional TIME to fix. Not to mention time , doctor visits, physical therapy to heal a major shoulder injury then later pnaumonia. All this for my wife . Now, will Santa bring me something of equal value for Christmas just for me ??? I don't think so .... :rolleyes: Fair ? :hu

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
bobm, you get a joyful and thankful wife for Christmas. That is a gift worth more than gold. Besides, you will benefit from the newly remodeled kitchen now and again when you sell sometime in the future.

Latest posts