Anyone in zone 6b or lower... watermellons?

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
DigitS, we're going to have to ask you to leave. You know too much, and this forum is called The EASY Garden, not the let's-sit down-to-horticultural-rocket-science university. Do you give remedial classes to the losers who didn't pay attention in high school chem class?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Uh oh, Buff, I read this after throwing lots more pH stuff at you in that chicken poo compost thread :eek:!

High school chemistry - I probably should have flunked that class! The teacher :thun threw me out at one point. It seems that he didn't appreciate my excuse for not completing my homework - I went clamming on the beach :idunno!

I'm always looking for the easiest and most funnest things, :weee honestly !!

Steve
:tools

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Well, yeah, but my limit of smartiness was met on this particular thread. By the way, did you answer my question about alum. sulfate making the pile acid? Or should I actually do the work myself and get out of this thread and go all the way over to the Composting one and find out myself. Is this homework?

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Buff Shallots said:
DigitS, we're going to have to ask you to leave. You know too much, and this forum is called The EASY Garden, not the let's-sit down-to-horticultural-rocket-science university. Do you give remedial classes to the losers who didn't pay attention in high school chem class?
:lol: No kidding - ya'll are WAY to technical for me! :he

Latest posts