Anyone Planning On Growing New Yorkers This Year ?

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hope your planing on visiting him. Beach house :weee:ya:ya

I wish, unfortunately my traveling days are over, I have to settle for photo/s and go into dream mode these days:) Our weather right now is cold and rainy so love looking at the photo's he sends. I'll share a few....
image1.jpg

image1 2.jpg

image2.jpg
image1 3.jpeg image1.jpeg

Annette

Attachments

• image2 2.jpg
    image2 2.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 171

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
In the last picture, is that a poodle in the puddle, @aftermidnight ?

And, why do you suppose that it is separated as an "Attached Files:" - did you do something to that picture, different from the others?

@Nyboy may have noticed in his birthday thread that I had the same picture (the Flintstones pretending to be the Jetsons) in 2 places. I couldn't even edit the 2nd picture out, it didn't appear in the edit box ...

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't think I will try them again, as tasty and fast as they were. They were really fast to start dying in my garden. Those of you who don't have disease in their gardens, the New Yorkers should do well.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
In the last picture, is that a poodle in the puddle, @aftermidnight ?

And, why do you suppose that it is separated as an "Attached Files:" - did you do something to that picture, different from the others?

@Nyboy may have noticed in his birthday thread that I had the same picture (the Flintstones pretending to be the Jetsons) in 2 places. I couldn't even edit the 2nd picture out, it didn't appear in the edit box ...

Steve

Steve, not sure but I think Tango is a something poodle cross. He's enjoying the beach too

.image3 2.jpg
Not sure what happened with the file, I was taking the pics off an email and haven't the faintest of what happened there other than I might have deleted it and then decided to put it back :hu.

Latest posts