Anyone Planning On Growing New Yorkers This Year ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It must be a Changeroo with the photographs.

;)

I was struggling some with the Flintstones. It's animated and I was trying not to have it too clunky there in the text. My TEG upload tangled and I see that now and then.

A well-behaving tomato plant is something of a relief. Having New Yorker close to a path allowed me to actually use the path. After frost, I was noticing how the frost-hardy weeds were growing tall in the tomato/melon tangle. I can't even get in there after awhile!

DW ventures in to harvest and I cruise the perimeter with a bucket. Robust growth and production is appreciated but even she leaves some of the cherries because they are just too much trouble to reach.

Steve

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Poodle mixes are now called designer dogs ( I grew up calling them mutts ) all end in poo. Midnight your son is so lucky. I bet they throw the best brunch
Poodles, esPECIALLY standard size are so often overlooked, but they make great dogs. I need (and love) GS's and their crosses, but I wouldn't pass up a standard poodle if she found her way into my life.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never got any New yorkers. I'm not sure I can have a garden this coming year at the new place. I won't have the money to have anyone build me some beds. Maybe I'll look for some free containers on CL or FB marketplace.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never got any New yorkers. I'm not sure I can have a garden this coming year at the new place. I won't have the money to have anyone build me some beds. Maybe I'll look for some free containers on CL or FB marketplace.
If anyone near you has cattle, look for the empty syrup lick tubs. They make great containers for gardening!

They look like this, can also be blue.

Latest posts