Apology

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
in discussion, I went too far and took a cheap shot and it landed on the wrong person. Hind site, should not have taken cheap shot. I can't take it back but I can Apologize.

JMHO, I know there are people that think completely different than me. I love open discussions as long as insults left out. As we all share one common interest in gardening, I enjoy their perspective on discussions-some become sensitive. I really don't want someone to not join in or avoid the discussion based on my being stupid with a remark.

That being said, I will continue to harass certain types (dang southerners, both natural and adopted) along with CL King...... Unless told not to.....

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think some of the discussions recently have gone a little too far on both sides. I miss being able to come to this forum and read about how to make a better garden. Now who knows what I'm getting into when I click on a thread? :hide

Sure hope everyone can take a lesson from your good example, Seed. We are all friends here.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Huh?

I, too, miss being able to sit down and read every post seeking information to improve my gardens. I have stopped clicking on threads that I suspect may be volatile and perchance I miss interesting and helpful side bars to that thread. So be it. I am seeking peace here in this mixed up world of mine now. At the first sign of discord, I skip that post forever.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Huh?

I, too, miss being able to sit down and read every post seeking information to improve my gardens. I have stopped clicking on threads that I suspect may be volatile and perchance I miss interesting and helpful side bars to that thread. So be it. I am seeking peace here in this mixed up world of mine now. At the first sign of discord, I skip that post forever.
DITTO

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@AMKuska This is what bothers me the most. By a careless remark, people stop expressing their opinion. Now if every post I made was about the same tired subject, ban me, send me message asking me to quit, etc. over my remark, a poster sent me a message-that I appreciate, explaining my error.

@Smart Red I also skip certain posts for different reasons. It's about a subject that I have little to no interest in or a poster trying to bait me. I appreciate messages urging me not to bite. It is still a work in progress...........

I will now let this drop as I did it and there is no way to undo it. Deal with me as you see fit.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
as an transplanted westerner to this southern state where we can grow almost year round i take no offence to your posts or comments.
you have a great day .... garden on people!!!!!!!
life is good below the 35th parallel line

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey! You get over here and take your 50 lashes with a wet noodle Seed!

Just so you all can stop wondering, it was me that got her pert little nose bent and PMed Seed about it. I appreciate what this public apology reveals about Seeds character. I will now go take my anti-tempest-in-a-teacup pill and cowboy up.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You can give me a hard time with my full permission. You are my favorite yam dankee. Gloat for now, my garden is in over fail, have no internet, can't post pictures. But you just wait........

freedhardwoods

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is what came to my mind when I read your post.....

The one among you who has never done any wrong thing may throw the first stone.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seed, please don't say anything negative about me because I'm very sensitive. I'm just a city girl who's not as tough as you. :plbb:lol: By the way, the first thing that someone in the medical profession is taught is to alway wash their hands to prevent germs from spreading. Just sayin. :)

Mary