Apology

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary Then it is my duty to be mean to you (make you cry) so that your adopted clan (dang southerners) can teach you to man up..... As if they know how still whining about war of southern aggression. :frow

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary my Adopted Honorary Texas Redneck, you are going to have to visit Texas so you can soak up some Texas Turf. There is a maneuver to dealing with mean talking people. It's called the Bullshirt (Haha ) Fling. When they fling poo at you, pick it up and fling it back, twice as much. It is a refined art, no rubber gloves allowed. If ya' ain't gittin' none on ya', ya' ain't doin' nuthin'.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh my :oops:. I'm really just a very nice sweet person. Last night one of my coaches was teasing me about not being able to make a certain move. As I was laughing, I told him to shut up. (That's what young folks say.) I felt so bad and embarrassed after I said it. :hide I told think I can fling poo! :eek:

Mary

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary this is what you're dealing with...... an old yankee fart
1198_l-up-movie-carl-fredrickson.jpg

love yeah seed.......:frow

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not large enough pot belly and no walker--yet.

& definetly NO bow tie!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
No, he looks more like me! (sans tie)

All this talk of northerners/southerners. If people outside the US want to call me a Yankee, fine by me. I've always thought of myself as a Westerner. I did most of my growing up only about 50 miles from the furthest western point in the contiguous United States.

One grandfather was a Canadian, although I've lived most of my life at a higher latitude than his birthplace.

One grandfather was an orphan ... well, he was! Anyway, he was raised by his great aunt who my oldest uncle claimed was 100% Native American. She was married to a Civil War veteran - from the South.

That little orphan boy grew up to marry the daughter of Robert Lee Spencer, of Montague County, Texas.

The Canadian grandfather married the granddaughter of a Union war veteran who came West to claim a homestead on land taken from the Nez Perce Indian reservation because the tribe was divided after they made war against the US!

Steve
Modus vivendi

Latest posts