Aquatic pond plants Fredericksburg VA

SSO202

Sprout
Reaction score
I have several types available. Contact me via email if interested.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Can you ship these... are you selling or willing to trade? Do you have photos?

SSO202

Sprout
Reaction score
I would prefer not to ship them. They are almost all in pots. I do have some pictures saved on my computer I could email them. As far as "for sale or trade" it really doesn't matter either way. If someone has something they want to trade I'd consider it.

The only thing I would consider mailing is some lotus seeds. The picture below is one of the lotus plants I started from seed. The plant is now for sale or trade, but probably too much to ship.

Lotus2008.jpg

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, I'd like to trade for some seeds then. I'm in NC but couldn't possibly make that kind of drive for plants I'm afraid. We have a large multi acre pond on our property and our house is by the cove. It seems all the left over ick and dead things float our way, and I'd like some natural plants to filter that and bring in some nice color.

I'm just a bit broke... but I do have a TON of seeds for trade if you are willing.

Let me know by PM and I will get you together a list. (I'd like to know how to start them from seed though, it would be my first time!)

Latest posts