Armed and Dangerous AND Spent $1000!!!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not all that sorry for your day. The septic system would have been a much bigger expense, so there you probably ended up ahead even with the truck expense.

I'm guessing I spent a whole lot more. Went to the hospital Friday morning and got out Saturday noon-ish. Not heart-related as I had thought, but a GI tract thingy. Evidently, in a moment of unconsciousness I swallowed someone's ring (Schatzki's ring : don't even know the guy). As punishment, it constricts my esophagus from time to time making eating difficult to impossible and causing pain in unexpected places.

Someone's gonna be paying a whole lot of moo la for this misadventure.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Any locker. Meat locker, not sports locker.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not all that sorry for your day. The septic system would have been a much bigger expense, so there you probably ended up ahead even with the truck expense.

I'm guessing I spent a whole lot more. Went to the hospital Friday morning and got out Saturday noon-ish. Not heart-related as I had thought, but a GI tract thingy. Evidently, in a moment of unconsciousness I swallowed someone's ring (Schatzki's ring : don't even know the guy). As punishment, it constricts my esophagus from time to time making eating difficult to impossible and causing pain in unexpected places.

Someone's gonna be paying a whole lot of moo la for this misadventure.
Oh dear @Smart Red Glad it was not heart. Hope they are able to relive your distress though.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Nyboy it was wires under the truck. Trip likes to lay under the truck or flatbed trailer where it's cooler. Squirrels and rats usually chew wires more up in the engine. (Had that happen before too)

Puppies love to chew don't they? Haha get yours some of those big cow leg bones. Miniature cows from Craigslist would make the puppies a tasty treat!
Yea, NY boy, those miniature cows are of little value other than looking at them in the pasture. They produce little meat, auction yards don't even want to run them through the auction ring, if and when they do, they sell at a discount. The only way to even break even is to find another succer to unload them to. :idunno

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Update on the fugitive. He's dead. The chase stretched out over three days and ended in Lake Jackson, close to Galveston, about 250 + miles away. He was in a surrounded house, came out, gun in hand, jumped into a vehicle, rammed a police car and got out, gun still in hand. Dumb idea. He was shot.