Aromatics

Granmahen

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'd also plant herbs like rosemary, mint (so many choices there), thyme (again choices), these you can use and they are pretty and do well in containers. Then you can run your hand along them to release their scents when you want to.:rainbow-sun

desertgirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
vfem said:
Hi,
The links I supplied for the girl on Etsy... those are the kind I have. Its exactly what I bought. I even bought them from her and I got a LOT of seeds.... I have 8 plants going right now outside and the leaves get HUGE like tobacco but shoots come out covered with flowers. ;) Just get the seeds... they grow QUICKLY by direct sowing. (The seeds are very tiny though)
Wheremight I find that link? I am now obsessed with finding them!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
I don't know! They don't smell like tobacco though!!!! LOL

This is what I bought and who I bought them from last year. I didn't get a chance to plant until this year and the seeds still gave me 100% germination!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23806747

The pics are dark though, sorry. Again, its a night bloomer only! :)
Just click on that link and it will show you pictures and take you to her store. Tell her BiscottiQueen sent ya! She's also the girl I got my lotus from... I kinda killed those, don't tell her!!!

desertgirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
vfem-Ordered my seeds yesterday (sooo excited) Thanks for the tip! And do't worry-I said you sent me, but left out the unfortunate lotus incident....;)

Thanks all for the tips!