Arsholooeese (Morning Light) has gone to be with the Lord

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Arsholooeese ~ Morning Light 91, I know a nice long life, but Aakh we'll miss her ~ her husband Sumpad whose mother was my fathers sister, proceeded her by three years ```

I had sent word I was coming to see her and that I loved her ~ she was lovely and had scolded me for no coming when last I saw her ~ she was happy at my coming but could not wait and has gone to the Lord ``

You would have loved her too ```

Park Austoozo ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
No I got the call from her son and his family just days after I sent text message to them to tell her I was coming down, cried most of the time couldn't talk ~ soon as I heard his voice I knew what they had called to say, you know we think they'll always be there and then ~ I knew I should have gone to hug and hold her oh

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of the passing of a family member. The circle of life that brings us so many joys, also will break your heart time to time along the way. There is an old Chris LeDoux song that says “ sit tall in the saddle hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky, live like you ain’t afraid to die, don’t be scared just enjoy your ride”. A lot of good advice right there. The song is called “ the ride”

Latest posts