Awesome info on growing garlic!

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was poking around on the internet last night looking for info on growing garlic in my area and I came across this site. It has tons of information about growing in different climates, the attributes of the different types of garlics, what is going on under the soil during the different phases of growing, drying techniques, etc., and is clearly written with us home gardeners in mind. I don't know how to post a link, but here is the website: gourmetgarlicgardens.com Hope you enjoy it!!

Sunsaver

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
You just highlight the address in the browser bar with your mouse by clicking on it. Then hit shift+del, then go to your post and hit shift+insert. When you submit your post, the forums software will underline your link. Hope this helps!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Great page, thanks for sharing! I've got a spot in new herb beds for planting garlic this fall, my first time! Looks like i have alot of choices.

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Sunsaver. I will have to try that next time!

NwMt - I'm going to find a spot and try garlic again this year. I think I have a better understanding of the process after reading that site. What have we got to lose?