Back to Sweatpants

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfeld: Again with the sweatpants?
George: What? I'm comfortable."
Jerry: You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants? You're telling the world, 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society. I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.'

I've never bought sweatpants but DW buys them for me. No, I wear jeans altho if I'm just sitting around the house ...

Anyway, it's been about a week since I had a good reason to just sit around the house, like this very rainy morning :). When I put on the pants this morning, I had them on backwards ..! I better get out in the greenhouse and separate some tomato plants. With so little sunlight, they are likely to go vining, looking for the sun!

The good news is that I've been wearing my 36" waist 501's ... down from the 38" waists! How about that!?

;) Steve
good to have our globetrotting @Ridgerunner back, eh?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can understand you putting them on backwards Steve.
What you need is a little more sweatpants practice!

Keep that slimming down stuff up and you'll just be a whisper. :)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Backwards fine inside out not. One morning was out of coffee threw on pair of sweats and ran to dunking donuts. While waiting on line I realize sweats where inside out, not a thing I could do about it.
You could but you clearly chose not to. Of course you might have ended in evening news for indecent exposure while flipping sweats.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Especially, if you get a cuff stuck around one ankle while trying to take them off !

I don't know about this sitting around, tho. I've already had about 18oz of coffee and this was after the 10oz mug of tea I had with my breakfast pancakes! I didn't even wait my new required 4hrs after rising before starting the coffee!

You know, I was recently reading that the body doesn't know the difference between good stress and bad stress ... so like, if you are watching your team win their game, it can be as stressful as having a work deadline ..!

I don't know tho, maybe I should take a nap.

shock.gif

Steve

Latest posts