Back...

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I am back... I've been back actually.

Coming from 70 degree weather back into the 20's was a big blow to the 'sad' system. Hahaha

Anyways, I just can't believe I get back from only being gone 4 day, and I have to do 4 days worth of catching up immediately. Why do things wait for me? Can't things say "Hey, she's on vacation. Let's just move on and let someone else deal with me." Well, of course not. Things wait patiently for me to return just to RUSH RUSH RUSH me in the end.

Hopefully, I will mostly caught up by this weekend... and I can start day dreaming of spring planting again with you guys. :D

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome back. I always thought the return from a vaction was the most difficult thing. All the stuff to unpack, laundry, catch up on missed stuff.... Hope to here more soon. Stay warm. hugs...

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Welcome back Vfem!! :)

I hope you brought back that 70 degree weather with you... :lol: Can't wait to start planning spring planting with you.

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well??? How was it??? How can I have a vacation by proxy if you don't share???

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hahaha... we had a great time! We did not bring the nice weather back with us. Especially since today has been pure ICE. That was so not from me. :th

I miss days like this one. I did pretty good on the fish catching at Sebastian Inlet. Shannon catches= 7 Hubby catches=0

5842_fishy_kiss2013.jpg

I still need to get more shots together from our trip to Disney and stuff. Which was FABULOUS, even though it was like 55 and raining that day. You can't wreck Disney no matter what the weather is like. :happy_flower

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
This nasty weather must be quite a shock to your system after all of that fabulous sunshine. See, kissing a fish is good luck! That must be why you beat out your hubby. ;) Did you fry them up?

Marshallsgirl

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Howdy Vfem! Welcome back. Take it easy on yourself. Stay warm. Marshall

Latest posts