Bad Luck

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very good luck, they where able to get inside last night. My car and 2 others where not damaged. . .

Yay!

I would now be getting nervous and be willing to tell the mechanic that you are nervous that any more roof problems may cause some damage . . . Tell your family, your friends, business associates what you know . . . attorneys . . . the neighborhood busybody . . . a letter to the newspaper about how stressful this has been and whatever local political party that's in power, you blame them for the storms . . . talk to your pastor . . . & his/her secretary.

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yay!

I would now be getting nervous and be willing to tell the mechanic that you are nervous that any more roof problems may cause some damage . . . Tell your family, your friends, business associates what you know . . . attorneys . . . the neighborhood busybody . . . a letter to the newspaper about how stressful this has been and whatever local political party that's in power, you blame them for the storms . . . talk to your pastor . . . & his/her secretary.

Steve

:lol:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am glad there was no damage. Now comes the challenge of getting it out unscathed. I hope your run of luck continues. At first I missed the 'restored' part. THAT would make your situation seem worse.