1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Official TEG Poll: What is your garden style?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. This member need landscaping ideas - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. TEG Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Baymule’s 2019 Garden

Discussion in 'Fruits & Vegetables' started by baymule, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Apr 15, 2019
    seedcorn

seedcorn Garden Master

On complete damage, we have replacement value. On partial damage, it’s depreciated worth. Tell neighbors, if house on fire, look a different direction. Insurance companies know the percentages and use it for their own value. License to steal.

baymule likes this.
  2. Apr 20, 2019 at 8:43 PM
    baymule

baymule Garden Master

I have been pulling WEEDS!! :he I hate the weeds, but the sheep love them. I haven't tilled or disced the garden the past few seasons. I ran the tractor and disc over the garden and I think all I did was plant ALL the lambs quarters and giant ragweed seeds--AND they all came up twice. I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy a tiller. It won't be this season, DH's truck just cost us $1500.

Today I planted eggplant, Ping Tung and Rosa Bianca. I planted 26 German Johnson tomato plants and about that many New Yorker tomato plants. We laid down a few more boxes and put mulch over them. I pulled more weeds. I set out some Mizuna plants. I'm tired now.

flowerbug likes this.