Baymule’s 2020 Garden

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Pumpkins and watermelons are shipped in triple thick, strong cardboard boxes. There is a fruit stand in town that sells pumpkins in the fall and we get the boxes.
I felt a little silly asking that question, I would have deleted but can't see a deleting option. I really like pumkin, we can only get them for a couple of weeks in the year, the deep orange flesh are my favourite, I can't tell what they're called. Lot's to learn here :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I felt a little silly asking that question, I would have deleted but can't see a deleting option. I really like pumkin, we can only get them for a couple of weeks in the year, the deep orange flesh are my favourite, I can't tell what they're called. Lot's to learn here :)
There are no silly questions. If you don’t know, you don’t know. Please feel free to ask anything you want to know. Many of us here have gardened all our lives and will be delighted to help you. Just know that there are fabulous success with an over abundance of fresh vegetables as well as epic failures. It happens to us all. LOL

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today I pulled more weeds , mostly crabgrass. That stuff is hard to pull up. I got 5 wagon loads.

DH pulled the second and last row of beets, trimmed the tops and washed them. I’ll put them up tomorrow.

DC282B20-E04E-4D55-AC69-A90C8DDAAAE6.jpeg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule is there planting schedule you follow as a guide?
Haha, this year it is called running behind. We had a late frost, then summer hit. So I am puttering along, some grows beautifully, some doesn’t.

Crabgrass is growing under the weed cloth. Grrrrr......

Latest posts