Been so warm here

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday, Jack Frost paid us a visit ... frosty white as far as one could see and 28*. Today, overcast with drizzle and 33*.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Unseasonably warm here as well...been in Tshirts and shorts some days. Was up to 67 today, sunny and lovely. Been getting a lot done but sure hoping winter gets to us this year...really need a good winter to have a good garden come spring.

I don't ever recall a November this warm.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
In the teens and freezing fog ... visibility is at a half mile at the big airport.

It's begun to warm slightly from days just past but our skiff of snow remains wherever there is a little daytime shade.

Out in the light of our waning moon, it is difficult to know right now where the snow cover ends and there is only thick hoarfrost.

Steve

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Been too warm here too...I slept with my bedroom window open and a fan on last night. Can't ever remember doing that in November here.

I was walking in the garden yesterday and saw green leaves in one of my tater rows...my taters are sprouting and working up through 2 ft. of mulch. Had to bury them and hope for colder weather.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bee I slept under quilt with heat on last night.

Your temps are about the same as ours right now, so I'm thinking you are a warm sleeper and I'm a cold. I've slept with the window open before when the snow was blowing in on my bed and pillow. :gig

Latest posts