Best gardening tool ever!

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
I have a short handle, ooooo maybe I need to get one with a long handle!! Tool envy!!!

:plbb
curly_kate said:
Hmmm, now I think I might need a short-handled version, too! :D
:frow :frow

I have solved those problems as I have a version of that tool-head which can be fitted into different length handles They are made by a company called Wolf here in the UK. I have a lot of different interchangeable heads & handles which I have used for years & they are very strong .....I love them.

My favourite tool at the moment is their pivoting fruit-picking head for which I also bought an extending handle ..... this I can also use with one of their brushes on, for cleaning things out of normal reach. Not cheap but really worth the money, for picking apples, plums etc.

Hi EdisonCheug

:welcome

Yes you need to buy a few comfortable to use strong tools to begin with.
Cheap ones are often not the best investment. Good luck with your new interest in gardening. We are here to help you if we can!

:) Hattie :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those Wolf tools are also sold in North America.

They show up in the Gemplers catalogs that arrive in my mailbox with regularity. Also, I see Bluestone carries them.

I have to buy D-handled spading forks and put long handles on them. Then left wondering what to do with the D-handles :/.

Steve

EdisonCheug

Leafing Out
Reaction score
vfem said:
EdisonCheug said:
it looks nice.
i'm a newbie in making a garden, is it in good use?
hope to get more advices here. ;)
:welcome

When it comes to weeds, its always best to have some helper tools. Weeds will never be worry free no matter what kind of garden you have. You can't possibly do them all by hand either, so look into a weeder that could possibly be your favorite... and don't be cheap on them... you want them to last and get your money's worth. :D
Hi, vfem.
sorry for being so late to say thanks to ya.
thanks for your tips, and i think Iv got it. ;)

Latest posts