best simple grow light setup?

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Organics North said:
How long did it take to grow that crop?
It was planted Jan 16th and I've snipped the biggest leaves out several times for salads, and then let it recover.

It took about 3 weeks before I had enough for a small salad, the next time I had plenty. The flat looks kind of mangled after I harvest, but it comes back quickly.

--
Wendy

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I bought a great set up from an ad on craigslist, farm and garden. Check your local listings, and don't be afraid of making a low offer. We have bought all kinds of used equipment for farm and garden.

retiredwith4acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
My husband took scrape pieces of 2x4 wood, made boxes with plywood bottoms with holes, put a wire in the bottom to add heat, filled with sand over wires, put containers of soil/seeds on top of sand, use cheap hanging 48' lights and hang under shelves. This makes a fantastic sprouting grow light zone for my basement.

David Harritz

Leafing Out
Reaction score
As per my opinion the best light will be the round shape and around the plants so the all the part of the plants get perfect lights and grow very well. That is only my opinion you can grow as per the geometry of your space and the setup.

Latest posts